Positions are full-time requiring a minimum of 40 hours per week. We offer an aggressive benefit package which includes base salary, bonus, 401(k), profit sharing, and 100% health insurance coverage.
Please submit your resume to [email protected] for consideration. Thank you for considering a career with Next Phase Enterprises
VP of Sales
- Bachelor’s Degree: Business concentration strongly preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience calling on retail and club stores
- Exceptional track record of growing sales
- Strong ability to multitask managing several clients
- Strong entrepreneurial characteristics
- Must be willing to travel up to 50% (?)
- Successfully execute individual and company goals
- Sell a portfolio of products from our Principals to an assigned customer base
- Interact and develop strong authentic relationships with internal and external partners
- Solicit new Principals and negotiate contracts with them on behalf of the company
- Develop strategy and lead all initiatives for the Principals for which they are responsible
- Create new items specific to customer needs through vendors of record or as a new brand that NPE can have co-packed.
- Drive sales while staying within budgetary expense guidelines
- Excellent presentation skills and follow up a must
- Project Management experience a plus
- Must be able to establish, grow and maintain relationships with both Principals and Customer Buyers
- Must understand pricing, promotion, and margins as they pertain to the club and retail segments
- Candidate needs excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with multiple departments throughout the organization as projects are lead from conception through execution
- Strong attention to detail
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in QuickBooks, Sage systems, and Microsoft Office
As a part of the Accounting team, applicant will handle cash receipts analysis and application, creation of sales orders, invoicing and reporting functions of Accounts Receivable.
- Ability to handle multiple projects, and effectively manage time
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills along with excellent interpersonal skills
- Exceptional ability to maintain confidentiality
- Demonstrated maturity, strong work ethic, and a positive attitude